Stop giving us new League and fix the game

I don't care about the next league with new system whatsoever. The game is already bloated with a ton of systems.

Make this league 6, 7 or 8 months, whatever, and focus one balancing the core game.

Fix DD.

Fix off-screen kills.

AND FIX THE GODDAMN MELEE.

New League adds more contents to the game blah blah blah... What about making melee viable. That would unlock like 40% of the content that is already in the game but just too bad for players to care. Melee Puncture is a joke. Dual Strike is comedy gold. Ranged bleed sits on Manaforge and Ensnaring Arrow while Melee is just totem build with extra steps and less damage. And that's Ailment builds with extra up-time. Hit builds are even more pathetic.

Please no more new leagues before you fix the game. Or GGG needs crowd-fund for that because no new leagues mean less income?
Last edited by cuonganxac on Apr 25, 2024, 2:59:22 PM
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2024, 7:21:48 AM
No. :)
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
No money in fixing in the game.

How many supporter packs does empyrian gaming and similar folks buy? Must be a lot if the game caters to them.
GGG makes most of their money in the first few weeks after a new league start. Not going to happen. A company needs income to function.
Yes to fix melee.
About the rest i see no big issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info