Shield Crafting help request

I use a build that every league needs a very specific set of mods on a rare shield. These are:

• High Chance to Suppress Spell Damage
  • T3+ Maximum Life
  • T2+ Resistance
  • T2+ Chance to Block
  • Empty Prefix (for Crusader Exalted Orb slam)

E.G.:

I am not a crafter by any means, but I can't figure out a way to reliably craft such a shield. Instead I rely upon the market, and what I presume are raw drops.

Does anyone know of a possible semi-reliable way to get to the desired mods on a shield through crafting?
Last edited by t0lkien on Apr 24, 2024, 3:00:55 AM
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2024, 10:02:23 PM
The main issue with this craft is that suppress and block do not have any tags and are quite rare.

If you're playing trade I'd just put up a livesearch for just the suffixes on day1 as these types of shields are rarely used by meta builds.

If you really want to craft it yourself then Rog is your cheapest/most reliable option.

Alternatively you could use essences for resistance + block chance and use benchcrafted suppression if you can find a different way to get the remaining ~8% suppress from something like tattoos.

This one took me 60coins/9th eva shield with Rog, didn't get +mod tier once and I can't tell you how reliable it is. Expect to get bent repeatedly probably.
Last edited by Scarletsword on Apr 24, 2024, 5:36:32 AM
"
Scarletsword wrote:
This one took me 60coins/9th eva shield with Rog, didn't get +mod tier once and I can't tell you how reliable it is. Expect to get bent repeatedly probably.

Thanks for that. Rog is a great idea. It might actually be "the way".
If your talking about ssf I would just say spam essence and possibly down grade the tiers of one of the mods.

If your talking about trade one of the best ways to craft is just buying a rare item that is near to what you want and landing a lucky annul orb craft on it. It's like a 1/5 or 1/6 chance but compared to most crafting techniques it's very cheap. If you need to land a ex slam on it after it makes it a bit harder but all the regular crafting ways that are deterministic involve locking suffix or w/e with meta 2 divine craft then landing lucky slams or w/e it gets very expensive if you need several attempts.

What I will say though is anything with suppress is going to be expensive it's one of the best defensive stats an item can have so pretty much any useable item with it is expensive.
Last edited by newbutnot on Apr 24, 2024, 10:04:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info