Delirium crashing to desktop

Hello, I've been playing all game content without any problem, but when I try to play Delirium or Simulacrum, the game simply closes when there's an explosion on the screen, especially when a Delirium monster casts a lightning or a sword.

This issue occurs exclusively in Delirium. I've uninstalled the game, cleared the cache, and tried everything, but the problem persists.

I'm passionate about Delirium content and I can't farm it because of this issue. The thing I love most about the game is inaccessible!

I found another post with the same problem, exactly like mine, so it doesn't seem to be an isolated issue but rather affecting several people.

Here's the link to the post: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3472456

Please, could a representative from GGG respond to this post?

I researched further and noticed that this problem has been present in Path of Exile for years. In the last two leagues, I didn't have this issue and I exclusively farmed in Delirium.

Could it be a problem with MTX? Is a specific skin causing this?

Actually, it's not just a crash, as the game simply CLOSES, and when I return to the map, it seems like it wasn't explored; the minimap is all black again to explore once more.
Primeiro Mageblood dropado na Necropolis no Lava Lake Map T8!
Primeiro Kalandra touch dropado no Standard testando uma MF :(
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2024, 11:34:17 PM
Hello, here follows the link to another post where someone comments about the MTX: Ring of the Demon Slayer. I also use it, and I'm going to test it without this MTX.

I tested it without the MTX, and in the first Simulacrum, I managed to play without the game crashing by itself!

Here's another post commenting on the same MTX with the same issue:https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473236
Primeiro Mageblood dropado na Necropolis no Lava Lake Map T8!
Primeiro Kalandra touch dropado no Standard testando uma MF :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info