Enable free character after finishing story line.

After completing the story line in a season why cannot we get another character to start at the end of the story?
I mean lots can complete the story and get to maps in a day but that is beyond me.
Say level 65 with rubbish gear and need to do all labs?
Is that impossible?
To find your build is total shit after getting to 90+ is painful but having to do the story AGAIN is doubly painful.
Having a high end character gives a lot of currency to make leveling a new build easy but it still takes time and is realty boring.
I don't require a guide for quick leveling but thanks.
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2024, 5:12:21 AM
"
EDMOSES wrote:
After completing the story line in a season why cannot we get another character to start at the end of the story?
I mean lots can complete the story and get to maps in a day but that is beyond me.
Say level 65 with rubbish gear and need to do all labs?
Is that impossible?
To find your build is total shit after getting to 90+ is painful but having to do the story AGAIN is doubly painful.
Having a high end character gives a lot of currency to make leveling a new build easy but it still takes time and is realty boring.
I don't require a guide for quick leveling but thanks.

Why stop at level 65? You'll only find out if your character can do highish content at around level 85-90. So it should be at least a level 85 char. And doing the labyrinth with such a character is just a chore, because there's no challenge in beating the first three Izaros. So the first 6 Ascendancy points should be free,too.
Oh, and please, all quests done, because it's no fun going back to Acts in order to do the quests that give you skill points.

Better still, give players a choice of creating a 1:1 copy of any one character on the ladder between lvl 85 and 90.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
People are asking for campaign skip for years. IT will never happend.
GGG rather see people leave the game than give them campaign skip so they play on alt.
Why not level 100 right away with selected mirror tier gear, MB, Adorned and legacy items.

Like let's be real, redoing the campaign on a alt with leveling gear is a joke. Especially if you have friends or randoms who can give you straight up waypoints or even speed leveling assistance. Getting alts to 90 isn't really a mammoth project even for the so called "casuals"
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Pashid wrote:
Why not level 100 right away with selected mirror tier gear, MB, Adorned and legacy items.

Because people want to skip tutorial, not the game.
"
Aynix wrote:
Then just click "skip tutorial" when you start a new character.
"
Fapmobile wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
Then just click "skip tutorial" when you start a new character.

Campaign is the tutorial. Very long and boring one.
"
Pashid wrote:

Like let's be real, redoing the campaign on a alt with leveling gear is a joke. Especially if you have friends or randoms who can give you straight up waypoints or even speed leveling assistance. Getting alts to 90 isn't really a mammoth project even for the so called "casuals"

In my case i am over 70 and not so fast as most others so leveling through the campaign takes me around 4 - 5 days.
I would not impose on anyone regarding getting waypoints or a carry. I am currently leveling another build and am finding it boring at best.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Same old question for many years now. Unfortunately, it is not something that is going to happen, it seems. Would love to have something similar to Last Epoch's ability to skip past a large part of the campaign at least.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info