Maven witnessing Constrictor won't let him phase - happened 2 times - using destructive play also

https://ibb.co/GtGPfSX - screenshot from imgBB

I've been using Destructive Play and farming conq/guardian maps and doing invites. haven't run into the problem until today but it's happened 2 maps in a row.

When i'm on constrictor, he either won't phase past the 1st phase, or from my last map, won't go past the 3rd phase either. Maven keeps casting abilities, but the constrictor just stands there like he is in the screenshot.

i'm a freeze based build, not sure if it matters, ice crash. Maven's abilities keep affecting him, but he just stands there and does nothing.

I'll stop attacking, run around, still stays there. log out > log in > re enter area, he's still standing there. bricked 2 maps.

not sure what could have even changed, build is the exact same, and I did this stuff yesterday without an issue. same exact atlas tree. same everything.
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2024, 5:30:36 AM
"
garbear33 wrote:
not sure what could have even changed, build is the exact same, and I did this stuff yesterday without an issue. same exact atlas tree. same everything.

Multiple threads for the same issue already. Issue is with Delirium and Guardian maps. Disable the Delirium keystone and make sure to end Delirium before entering the arena until GGG deploys a fix.
"
garbear33 wrote:
https://ibb.co/GtGPfSX - screenshot from imgBB

I've been using Destructive Play and farming conq/guardian maps and doing invites. haven't run into the problem until today but it's happened 2 maps in a row.

When i'm on constrictor, he either won't phase past the 1st phase, or from my last map, won't go past the 3rd phase either. Maven keeps casting abilities, but the constrictor just stands there like he is in the screenshot.

i'm a freeze based build, not sure if it matters, ice crash. Maven's abilities keep affecting him, but he just stands there and does nothing.

I'll stop attacking, run around, still stays there. log out > log in > re enter area, he's still standing there. bricked 2 maps.

Read the first page of the forum before spamming

"

How to Report Bugs

"
Rachel wrote:
Also, confirm that there are no other threads reporting this issue, and post your bug in there if that is the case.

More reports are always good, but only if they are in one place, rather than spread over many different threads.

(also, how could people spamming 3 or 4 threads per day for the same bug, and still people miss the point there are existing threads and still opening new one?)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info