Necropolis might be the GOAT

t-17 choas sink.
HH 8 divs
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2024, 6:09:07 AM
THis is supposed to be good thing? I could easily afford HH in past 10 leagues.
"
Aynix wrote:

Nah u couldnt you stopped on day one remember.

#NiceBuild

"
Acolina87 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

#NiceBuild

What did you not understand in "Past 10 leagues"?
My one character from previous league is worth more than ur entire account
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Acolina87 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

#NiceBuild

What did you not understand in "Past 10 leagues"?
My one character from previous league is worth more than ur entire account

Damn you really are angry huh :D

"
Acolina87 wrote:

Damn you really are angry huh :D

Im well known for this.
Banger League im rushing from one Dopamine Rush to the next.
"
M1cash1 wrote:

You really need to look hard for those, eh?
"
Aynix wrote:
"
M1cash1 wrote:

You really need to look hard for those, eh?

Yes its the only reason why i play these type of Games, finding something special and getting happy about it, you have a Problem with it? What exactly is your Mission here?
It`s not my Problem that you quit on Day 1 and being angry at People that have fun, that fact alone makes your Opinion about this League invalid for me.
With your Playtime you should know that Leagustarts are mostly a Shitshow and will get fixed in the first 2 Weeks.
Necropolis crafting was bad the first 4 Days, after the changes it`s insane what you are able to craft.
The Lantern itself was godlike from the start, but i understand that people got angry cause they couldnt avoid the Mechanic in the Campaign.
T17 Maps are hard but not impossible, adjust or accept the fact you arent ready for it yet.
Yes i think its a good League and im going to make my third Level 100 Charakter now lul
If you find something good to exploit prior to nerf, it might feel rewarding, but does it feel good?

If you were doing the Rogue Exile strat before it was nerfed, or nameless seer before nerf, or meatsack before it was nerfed, or drop divine potential mod before it was nerfed ...

I was helping a team run tons of maps for the divine drop + frog , which was kinda working but did not feel good, just felt like cheesing a lame exploit. It was counterproductive to even run challenging maps or mods, and yet the profits were dozens of times what you could get just working through 'normal' content.

Meanwhile, drops in the not-exploitive pool (blighted maps, alva temples, rituals) seem to drop very little even with scarabs.

So, lots of exploits if you were early. I guess thats great if you like the rush of finding the lastest abusive strat from some streamer, this is your league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info