Performance issues

Hello PoE community and GGG.

Im experiencing some performance problems during my gameplay, some crashes on very juicy maps and heavy fps drop issues when many things happen on my screen.

my specs are an i5 12500H 12th Gen 12cores/16 threads 4.4ghz and an RTX 3050 4gb with 16gb ram, its a gaming laptop from MSI , Katana GF66 12uc.

when i solo mapping its a little better but when in full party its getting serious. all my graphical settings are on Lowest settings with Directx11 (but tried all of them without noticing any difference) and even dynamic resolution is enabled at 20fps target but it goes way lower than that. i honestly bought my gaming laptop almost half a year ago and i dont have any other problems with it being fast and reliable on heavy tasks or other games.

is there some setting or option that im missing? maybe its a problem from my end that can be solved somehow??

i wanted to hear from others with similar setup if there is some solution or anything.

im not frustrated about the games performance, i know poe is a heavy game due to the vast amount of projectiles and big packs of monsters that cost a lot of resources but i am just hoping for a fix or solution. thanks in advance!!
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2024, 12:36:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info