So whens the PoE2 closed beta keys droppin? I was here at the start i wanna be here again!

I'm hoping they go the same route as the first beta. Cant find any news yet..

Ive been here since the start of PoE and i wanna be right in there as soon as i can for the start of PoE2.

MUST SEE KEY. MUST GENERATE KEYBLADE 2.0

"The Keyblade - This one-of-a-kind weapon has the flavour text “Forged from thousands of unclaimed Beta keys.” This sword dripped gold coins, and was the first cosmetic item in the game. Chris used to wield it. Supporter XvXReaperXvX was given the sword as a result of his support of the game, and wielded it until it was intentionally destroyed in transition from Closed to Open Beta."

(i actually traded it in the last few hours of beta so i could play with more builds before launch - I have no shame. That rando really enjoyed his last few hours standing in town with the keyblade XD)

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Keyblade
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2024, 4:31:41 AM
End of the year, maybe next year.
Summer beta was delayed due to there sill being a lot of work to do, but being GGG they are not likely to be sitting still and adding more stuff/changing existing stuff in the mean time
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
End of the year, maybe next year.
Summer beta was delayed due to there sill being a lot of work to do, but being GGG they are not likely to be sitting still and adding more stuff/changing existing stuff in the mean time

Thanks for letting me know mate. Im having a blast of nostalgic memory's and now i want to get in so bad lol
this is cool
~
The Mirror of Kalandra and user retention (view-thread/3489839)
Why not throw the ring into the sea? (view-thread/3488268)
Beware of misinformation on good leagues (view-thread/3514952)
Forever immortalized on the act 2 noticeboard.
We tested it extensively
I'm still jealous of you diamond dudes... still jealous...
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
WhiteBoy wrote:
I'm still jealous of you diamond dudes... still jealous...

Ah don't be.

It was a time long long ago.. before the global financial crisis.. a time were you could rent a apartment, pay all bills, eat and still have enough for savings to spend on shiny stuff..

it was just a matter of right time.

Could not even fathom doing that kind of shit again. In this economy.. hell nah!
Wohooooo! Welcome back! I just scrolled down GD, saw your name and scrolled back up to see who necro'd a thread but it's you and you are back! :D
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:
Spoiler

Ive been here since the start of PoE and i wanna be right in there as soon as i can for the start of PoE2.

"The Keyblade - This one-of-a-kind weapon has the flavour text “Forged from thousands of unclaimed Beta keys.” This sword dripped gold coins, and was the first cosmetic item in the game. Chris used to wield it. Supporter XvXReaperXvX was given the sword as a result of his support of the game, and wielded it until it was intentionally destroyed in transition from Closed to Open Beta."

(i actually traded it in the last few hours of beta so i could play with more builds before launch - I have no shame. That rando really enjoyed his last few hours standing in town with the keyblade XD)

So a beta invite counter as back in 2012?
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:
Spoiler

So a beta invite counter as back in 2012?

God that would be amazing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info