Flamewood Bug

Dear Support,

I have already posted possible Bug into the Forums, however those are flooded with a multitude of messages. Seeing that the skill I am playing is rather "rare", I hope you can help me. I have added possible explanations for a problem that, if confirmed, would be helpful to other players:

After extensive testing with multiple items and supports it would seem that additional projectiles from some sources don´t always apply with Flamewood Support and its trigger Avenging Flame. This is especially true for LMP and GMP. Sometimes Avenging Flame shoots 1-3 less projectiles, depending on total projectile count. This is visible by using slower projectile support and slower projectile notables and mastery on the tree. Flamewood support seems to be working fine with +1projectiles from any global sources (LMP, GMP, Ascendancies, corruptions and rain of splinters), but many times it shoots fewer total than it should.

One explanation is that the skill "times out" when the original attacker dies - it happens with full life enemies as well though.
Another explanation would be the projectiles perfectly overlapping, leading to the assumption that there are fewer projectiles fired, even though not true. I do notice a decent dps decrease between triggers, so I dont believe this to be true
With enough cooldown recovery it might be possible that the projectiles fired from the previous trigger disappear when the skill is triggered again.

Thank you :)
Last bumped on May 1, 2024, 4:20:25 AM
Hi Bro,

Playing an Avenging Flame Build myself and not being a total expert, I wonder if additional projectiles from e.g. rain of splinters would actually work.

I understand Flamewood Support grants my Champion the Avenging Flame which shoots out projectiles. So any additional projectiles on the Skill itself (like GMP) or to me (Dying Sun) shall provide additional projectiles, however additional projectiles to my Totems could maybe not work. Not sure if I was clear, but as far as I understand, the totems are not actually shooting projectiles, my champion shoots them, just visually through the totems.

Does that make sense? I am not sure if I am helping you, I just thought it could explain why some sources work and others dont.

Best, Sebastian
"
Dear Support,

I have already posted possible Bug into the Forums, however those are flooded with a multitude of messages. Seeing that the skill I am playing is rather "rare", I hope you can help me. I have added possible explanations for a problem that, if confirmed, would be helpful to other players:

After extensive testing with multiple items and supports it would seem that additional projectiles from some sources don´t always apply with Flamewood Support and its trigger Avenging Flame. This is especially true for LMP and GMP. Sometimes Avenging Flame shoots 1-3 less projectiles, depending on total projectile count. This is visible by using slower projectile support and slower projectile notables and mastery on the tree. Flamewood support seems to be working fine with +1projectiles from any global sources (LMP, GMP, Ascendancies, corruptions and rain of splinters), but many times it shoots fewer total than it should.

One explanation is that the skill "times out" when the original attacker dies - it happens with full life enemies as well though.
Another explanation would be the projectiles perfectly overlapping, leading to the assumption that there are fewer projectiles fired, even though not true. I do notice a decent dps decrease between triggers, so I dont believe this to be true
With enough cooldown recovery it might be possible that the projectiles fired from the previous trigger disappear when the skill is triggered again.

Thank you :)

Hey there :)

Rain of splinters does seem to work just fine, tested by using 1 totem with only the jewel.

I feel avenging flame is sometimes inconsistent and would like some clarity on why it doesnt always fire all projectiles (with possible reasons stated in my post).

It is not a big deal, since I am glad I´ve found an amazing leaguestart-to-endgame build for ascendant :)

Thanks so much for taking the time. I am glad someone else is giving the skill some love as well :)

Cheers,
Lufia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info