Xenathar temple reaper beams

Hey hi!

Apparently this bug was 'fixed' in Patch 3.22.0B.

However it's currently definitely a thing where the Xenathar beams are just non-existent but I'm getting hit by them. I wish I could record this but I personally can't.
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2024, 11:51:33 AM
Would this cause me to get hit and lose resolve after killing her? I have a couple recordings of killing Xenethar and losing resolve to something, despite nothing happening on screen. I made sure to keep my distance from her two post-death swipes, but I'm not sure what I'm losing resolve to.

Can confirm that this is still an ongoing problem. I took some resolve damage after defeating Xenathar with no visible projectiles on screen. However, before she died, she performed an animation that starts the mirror beams.

And yes, this can still damage your resolve even after she's dead.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Still a problem.

It is true that the boss had bugs related to the beams previously and those did get fixed. However, Yellow Vorana just seems to keep finding new ways for lasers to get bugged each league.
Thank you Kamil Orman Janowski, Michael James Collier, and Armin van Buuren for the impeccable soundtrack. The game would not be the same without you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info