Standard High Budget MF Tornado Shot Pathfinder/Deadeye by NoxXi

why this build and who im I???
Spoiler
im an old guy that is really lazy :) so i dont wanna press 1000 Buttons all the time and i dont wanna watch out for all the ground effects.
I hate it when i die!
I love to be really efficient and speedy!
about myself im a poe veteran :) played 25k+ hours since closed Beta and i love MF and aura stacker.
Since Ritual League i play on standard i try to improve MF Tornado Shot
I tested nearly every possible MF Tornado shot setup for nearly every slot i iahve or had multiple mirror items or selfcrafted mirror tier items.

Im not a player that just throws out a build that isnt really tested just since league merch i played over 1300 maps

MY ADVICE NEVER TRUST ONLY ON POB! POB is always a good basic but it never tell you how the build really feels and work in different situation or mods or content.

btw i thought i could realese this build 3 month earlyer BUT! i waited so long to have the best possible outcome and have the best feeling on everything.

So sorry for all guys that waited so long and write me every day when do you release then BUILD!!! :)

its finaly time!

So if you look for a high budget MF Tornado Shot build that can do all content on easy mode you are right here :)

POB:
Spoiler

updated POB for HH without life
https://pobb.in/J8ZGaU7a3FaP

just some Base stats here!:
Spoiler
up to 251 item quantity
100+ million DPS without HH
160k HITPOOL without lethe Shade!!!
up to 340 movementspeed without HH
ALL Flasks always up even on Bosses
100% spell supress
up to 88% evade chance
up to 1k life regen per sec without HH
immun to all elemental aliments
instand leech life and mana
can play all t16 map mods
can facetank corpse explo and magic minion explos
no gear changes on t16 or17 maps
up to 500 item rarity based on your gear
for full Info check POB

what you can do with this BUILD:
Spoiler
YOU CAN RUN ALL NORMAL MAP MODS! there is no content in the Game you cant do!
ele reflect no regen no leech even 100% less defence and 100% less aura effect. All that crap! (i play 8 mod maps the hole they and i never need to read them)

1 double combo you cant do no regen and no leech on one 1 map (i never hat that combo so im nto sure if this even can exist)

no gear switch on mapping needed for that.. ZERO! :)

if you wanna do bossing switch out the HH for a rare belt (you dont need to switch but it just makes it more easy)

example(you can also craft your own if you want a perfect one you can mirror mine)

all uber bosses are pretty much free kills (you still have to dodge a few oneshot mechas like on every build)

But just for an example on uber uber elder i tanked up to 10 shaper balls in a row without dying.
t17 maps well basicaly you always need to roll them. Couse noone can play all of that mods(all builds) and some of those mods are just stupid

here its always try out mods and see what you like or dont like i found out with this build i can do way more mods then i thought even like some of the real crazy shitty ones.

why not cold conversion ?!
Spoiler
i tryed both over 1000 maps just since merch (both full mirror geared)
cold conversion is way more laggy
cold conversion takes out flex on the mf build couse you need so much crit chance
Secrets of suffering is SOOOO OP (thats why we all used that in the past)
and on the new t17 super rares this get even more benefit
you have to take so many crit chance nodes what takes away so much quality of life and tankyness
Secrets of suffering reduces the resis on maps up to 30% on the new maps i sometimes have mops have 100+ to all ele res so this is 30+ pen on those mobs!
the damage reduction on top + the base crit is just :*

NOW the crazy thing!!!
SHATTERED MOPS DROP LESS LOOT
i will get much hate for that but hard to prove without making a 100 hour video

so what i found out.

i played 200 maps with cold conversion and just counted the scarab drops (couse they are just based on item quant)
then i played 200 maps with triple conversion and secrets of suffering (so no shatter)
fun fact i had 10% less quant on gear with the triple ele setup

i found 29% less scarabs with the cold conversion shatter!!!
(also fun fact i around 50 maps with the cold conversion with maps that have mobs are immun to elemental aliments)
here i found the same amount of scarabs like on triple conversion so i think its definitly a bug with the shatter

Try out yourself ! :) (you will see the difference after a few maps)

GEM Setup:
Spoiler
helmet:
Arrogance
precision
Vitality (if you dont have enough reservation you can lower the gem level a bit)
arctic armour or Herald of purity (more damage or more tankyness)

bow:
Awakened enlighten 5
purity of element
petrified blood
hatred
grace
haste or determination (less then 80% physical damage taken as elemental = determination)

Body:
Tornado Shot
awakened fork
awakened ele damage with attacks
awakened vicious projectiles
mirage archer (if you dont like mirage take elemental pen here instead)
item quantity or elemental penetration or trinity ( IMPORTANT to make trinity work you need to have nearly exactly my setup and it only works on maps on bosses it does not work)

on uber bossing take out iotem quant for elemental pen

Boots:
Mark on hit
Snipers Mark
Flame dash (or any dash you prefer)
abyssal jewel

Gloves:
automation
steelskin or immo call or molten shell (best for this build is steel)
phase run
increased duration
enhance level 4(from gloves)

with this setup you have phase run up all the time
steelskin is up about 80% of the time

GEAR:

Spoiler
Bow: physical dps is important (i would take one that has at least 8% critchance more flexible also for the future)

rings: whatever you prefer stats itemquant/life/rarity/critmulti/critchance (if you play with tempest mantle take one with ele weakness on hit emcis is the best and most flexible in my opinion :) )

and you can use kalandra ring and you are totaly fine so you dont have to mirror 2 rings
Quiver: whatever you prefer that is physical based

Boots: the onslought boots from Exosta are always best in slot (but you can also use your own crafted one)

Belt: HH no way around that :) for uber bossing a rare belt like mine gives you more tankyness and a way easyer Bossfight

Gloves: my gloves for triple conversion and most important the enhance (you cant craft that its based on luck with recombs) you can try without the enhance but it just feels way worse

Amu: critmulti temple life and itemquantity (emci and syra have one for mirror service)

Body: Tempest mantle is always the best but you can also take a different one but then you need to switch setup on rings if you dont use tempest you need physical damage taken as high life aura effect

like this ones
Flasks:

fixed if you wanna speed up even more take out progenesis for a movementspeed flask (but to be honest i cant handle that high speed) :D
Helmet: well lot of option BUT if you wanna go for the Evasion mastery(15% spellsuppress) on the tree it need to have evasion else take the one i have from tft or spam EXOSTA that he recraftes the one i said to him :D

IMPORTANT: if you dont have reservation corruption on your jewels cluster you can change your amu enchant to Champions of the cause instead of sovereignty (you can also change that on allready mirrored item dont forget that)

Jewels:
TWWT adrenaline is on my setup 100% always up! (if you copy everything)
you basicaly need to have 49% of your life reservated so every shot you do couses you to get to low life and the divination flask gets you again out of low life :)
2x 1 passive voices is the best couse else you cant fit in all jewels you need

the explain for cluster and other jewels is under tree

tree:
Spoiler
some notes you can switch on personal preference

must have: all supress notes all flask notes all reservation notes
clusters: here you are flexible but only on the medium cluster

if you dont have at least 80% physical damage take as.. use grace + determination notes
if you have reservation problems use double 50% mana res grace+ hatred or determination or haste
the curse Cluster you can fully skip and take marked for death on the tree

Flask Cluster is needed couse of alchemist genius but the secund mod is flexible.
i love the special reserve couse with petrified its 4% life regen and we only get damage over time.

jewels not flexible! well the elegant hubris is BUT WITH CASPIRO! ( there are multiple good numbers only thing you need th master up at with eyes open mana res)

watchers:

you are flexible here
conversion --> you can fix with tree
crit chance --> not 100% needed on maps useless after 2 rare mops :D
physical damage taken --> not neede BUT then its hard to reach at least 80% so if you dont have that mod dont take haste aura take determination

Tattoos:

well not really flexible--> if you dont ahve enough reservation effic just use some more instead of projectile speed

the keynote lethe shade its not needed (dont get me wronge its insane but its not needed you are still insaly tanky for a mf tornado shot)

ASCE Pionts:

not flexible pathfinder on deadeye the build works also fine but you are way less tankyer but deal more damage (your choice i love pathfinder way more)

some final words :) i put a lot of time and afford on this so please if any info is missing just tell me if you have problems or cant understand everything just feel free to ask me.

i will do some showcase streams on the MFA Discord in the next weeks there you can also ask questions.

BE NICE AND POLITE AND THE FORTUNE WILL BE ON YOUR SIDE! ;)

NICE DAY MATES!
ingame@NoxXone @xXxNextxXx

ingame @noxxone
Last edited by noxx707 on Apr 18, 2024, 6:48:16 PM
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2024, 9:51:09 PM
pob updated :)
ingame@NoxXone @xXxNextxXx

ingame @noxxone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info