I'd like to inquire about the order tag for the Detonate Dead Gem

I understand that the Detonate Dead is divided into the first order and the second

As far as I know, there's no order tag for the second explosion

So on Jewel, order critical hit-related options, shaper armor option, order critical hit probability +#%, glove depravity option, order critical hit probability +#% etc

As far as I know, all the critical hit options related to the order are not applied

But it turns out that the only shaper pitch option, the fatality probability +#% option of the fitted spell, applies to secondary explosion damage (on pob)

I'd like to know why only the shaper pitch option applies to the 2nd explosion deal when it's the same spell tag

Or I want to know if it's a notation error on the pob or if it's a bug that applies?
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2024, 8:40:17 AM
Detonate Dead is a spell that deals spell damage (1197 at level 20) and secondary damage (corpse explosion). Modifiers like +1% to Spell Critical Strike Chance (Shaper/Hunter body mod) only affect crits from spell damage. Modifiers such as Socketed Spells have +2% to Critical Strike Chance (Shaper helm mod) work like support gems, they affect the whole spell, so both kinds of damage get the crit bonus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info