A little help

Hello. I can't figure out what to do to not get killed in one hit. If someone throws something at me or hits me, I die immediately. What have I tried? It is about the character Bagatur. I have no defense against anything and I don't know what to do.
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2024, 2:19:04 AM
Your gear looks not terrible. Your life pool is pretty low (probably cant do much about that), defense not too bad, but anything that you don't evade or suppress on full health is going to hit hard, particularly physical damage. You also don't have a guard skill, might not be that helpful for your build even if you could fit it in, but I think you are probably relying on good positioning not to get hit.

I think you can improve your helmet, something with life roll and high evasion as well as the res. Craft life roll on your amethyst ring. Some more defensive flasks might also help. Ailment could be getting you as well, you might have enough protection but they are probably getting through the defenses from time to time. Going to be squishy what ever you do though, just gotta clear mobs before they get you.

There might be room for improvement on your tree as well. Over all it look good but you might be able to save a point somewhere. Everything adds up.
Last edited by Belegur85 on Apr 17, 2024, 2:26:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info