Heist divination chest bugged?

Unsure what happen with that new league,there a issue with the divination chest. In contract, normaly it drop many divination card and some stacked deck. Now there none and you get half of the stacked deck? For exemple, normaly you get 3-4 stacked deck, now it's most of the time 2. (I play on lvl 83 contracts if you wondering) Does it's a bug or intended? Seems they nerf heist every league, unsure why. Let me know if anyone else see that bug.
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2024, 10:34:04 AM
hoho it's not a bug they just butchered it into the ground. they couldn't just take alt quality gems from it they had to go above and beyond.

Here is pretty much same thread if care to look.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3504207
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Apr 16, 2024, 11:19:49 AM
yea problem is that the alt quality gems, nerf on unique item drop were last league nerf. So Heist is just nerf after nerf when they do not need it. Before that, it was the nerf on chaos drop and even before that regal drop... and so on.
This was a nerf to div card drops in general. Heist got hit by it yes, but so did blight, incubators, etc etc.
Украина в моём сердце
"
This was a nerf to div card drops in general. Heist got hit by it yes, but so did blight, incubators, etc etc.

The problem is heist high drop were mostly from divination. It affect way more than blight. In blight map, you still get high drops of many stuffs. And top of that you get ravaged blight map, even bigger reward. Blueprint are far from what they use to be. ( the removal of alt gems without adding new reward + all blueprint merge in 1 type, so the high reward are less rare\valuable) At this point,heist need a revamp and buff to patch this.
Last edited by Mfrost0007 on Apr 22, 2024, 10:36:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info