Complete Instance Crash & Loot Deleted

SSF player, been saving up anarchy allflames for a bit to do some farming. It got nerfed by the time I had a few but I figured I'd throw them into a map anyways for a few uniques to try and get something I could use.
I load up my allflames, scarabs, t17 Sanctuary map, get to first big ritual and activate it to be booted to login screen with the message 'An unexpected disconnection occurred'.
Load back in to my map being closed, inventory empty, and my stash missing the embers, scarabs, and the t17 map (plus the chaos I used to roll it to not be so rippy). Bummed out about losing those.

Crash occurred at 5:56AM Pacific Standard Time, April 16. I wanted to make sure the video rendered before posting, so that it could help capture the exact steps to help with replicating this.

Here is a link to the full video, I recommend muting it unless you like bad music.
https://youtu.be/iVC5dcAdShw?si=MY_0UB0Yih85vXiF

Here's the map that was used:
Last edited by Geige on Apr 16, 2024, 11:09:38 AM
Last bumped on Apr 19, 2024, 10:06:20 AM
This happend to me too like 8 times now over few days, on every server no matter which one(EU). Today 2 times, this sucks as i fear to juice anything.Did not found a solution yet.

Error: An unexpected disconnection has occurred
Last edited by dieddragon on Apr 16, 2024, 11:49:22 AM
"
dieddragon wrote:
This happend to me too like 8 times now over few days, on every server no matter which one(EU). Today 2 times, this sucks as i fear to juice anything.Did not found a solution yet.

Error: An unexpected disconnection has occurred

Is this from ritual for you as well? I'm wondering what content I can throw scarabs at without risking them poofing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info