some sort of stacker for ssf

hey, i am more or less done with my RF build for now, ofcourse i keep playing it but i looking for some guidance for a stacker that works in ssf if i farm the gear for it, so i was woundering if someone of you can point me in the right direction, because i cant legit not find anything via google, i see it as a longterm project for the rest of the league
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2024, 1:40:46 AM
Most the attribute stacking builds I know need pretty good gear at the top end, making them challenging for SSF. A couple that I have played that were not that difficult to get running in SSF were totem builds with BLS and iron commander. Though I did have some of the items before I started. I looked at doing some Int stacking builds, but some of the gear seemed a bit unrealistic for SSF. I got cast while channeling whispering ice working, getting to around 1500 is pretty easy without trade, but some of these builds are closer to 3000 in trade, which in most cases is going to be harder to optimize than say RF. If you managed to find something like Iron fortress it would probably open up a lot of options. You will likely need to a good timeless jewel so might be worth having Legion on your atlas. There are some potentially useful items in heist as well, like replica alberons. If you want to stack auras thats pretty difficult to gear in SSF as well, not sure what is viable. Looks like you have have plenty of experience in SSF, so I'm sure you know how to farm and craft most the things you need if you want to. I don't know of any guides to pass on.
Last edited by Belegur85 on Apr 16, 2024, 9:01:15 AM
SSF isn't great for stacker builds in general the gear requirement's are just to high and you need specific unique or influenced rares on top of jewels.

With that said I'v seen ziz do int wand stack ssf all you have to find an influence wand with the int to lightning and craft good ES gear. You could also try budget armor stacker captnlance did one in the gauntlet to almost bossing the main key items are fairly farmable replica dreamfeather is like 1-30 heist or w/e and the inferno helm from breach can be farmed.

Mana stack can also probably be done ssf but I'm not sure on that one and it would probably have to be standard ssf or something where you have longer then one league.
Pillar of the caged gods might also be useful for starting up if your doing strength stacking. It works straight away, easy to get and doesn't really need any other pieces to be functional. Plus boneshatter is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info