Rogue exiles from allflame are not ghosted

I ran a map with a lot of Rogue Exiles (including an allflame ember of anarchy) and Exiled Will. While most exiles were ghosted, some were not. That seems to be caused by the allflame, because I had no such problem in any other map (that's the only time I used that allflame).
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2024, 5:53:52 PM
Update, rogue exiles from the devoted mod "the pack is accompanied by a rogue exile" don't get ghosted either.
This is consistent with some of the other devoted mods I tried like Harbinger and map boss. The map bosses spawned by the league mechanic ignored the atlas tree while the harbinger's loot seemed very sparse from the devoted mods.

It appears the mobs added via league mechanic are not supposed by the atlas passives? But they can still be used for other things such as unique mobs drop a unique item.

Unclear if intentional or not.
In addition to this, it seems that if you use an Allflame of Anarchy to replace a pack type, any "Native" Rogue Exiles in that map (from the Atlas, Scarabs, Map Device Crafts, etc.) are not affected by the mods associated with the replaced monster type.

For example, if you replace a monster pack that has the "Weapons are convered to Chromatic Orbs" modifier with an Allflame of Anarchy, only the Rogue Exiles that actually replaced monster packs in the will have that modifier. I noticed it because my Atlas is currently specced for torment and rogue exiles, and I would get either Tormented Exiles that did not convert items, or non-tormented, haunted exiles that did convert the items.

I don't know if this is intentional behavior or not.
"
Grentain wrote:
In addition to this, it seems that if you use an Allflame of Anarchy to replace a pack type, any "Native" Rogue Exiles in that map (from the Atlas, Scarabs, Map Device Crafts, etc.) are not affected by the mods associated with the replaced monster type.

For example, if you replace a monster pack that has the "Weapons are convered to Chromatic Orbs" modifier with an Allflame of Anarchy, only the Rogue Exiles that actually replaced monster packs in the will have that modifier. I noticed it because my Atlas is currently specced for torment and rogue exiles, and I would get either Tormented Exiles that did not convert items, or non-tormented, haunted exiles that did convert the items.

I don't know if this is intentional behavior or not.

That's definitely intended. Mods apply to the lantern slot, not to the monster type.

If the alternative worked, you'd be able to put the same kind of ember in every slot and get all mods on all monsters.
Last edited by TarrasqueSorcerer on Apr 28, 2024, 5:55:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info