GGG nerfs.

Are GGG going to stop nerfing every strategy in the game? Like... I know is hard to make a new league every 3-4 months and test everything. But, the start of necropolis was kinda bad, and now with people getting all those strategies and getting nerfed... Is kinda lame.
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2024, 7:31:58 AM
It sure looks that way. It is clear that pretty much every mechanic is worthless at this point. Even Expedition is not worth doing. I am pretty sure they never announced that every aspect of Expedition was nerfed. I understand that they did not want a league like last season, but this is just terrible. We grind and grind for what? Sadly, I am actually looking forward to D4 season four.

My trust in GGG is feeling more like Netflix and their tendency to cancel shows. GGG is cancelling fun.
"
SundevilTexas wrote:
It sure looks that way. It is clear that pretty much every mechanic is worthless at this point. Even Expedition is not worth doing. I am pretty sure they never announced that every aspect of Expedition was nerfed. I understand that they did not want a league like last season, but this is just terrible. We grind and grind for what? Sadly, I am actually looking forward to D4 season four.

My trust in GGG is feeling more like Netflix and their tendency to cancel shows. GGG is cancelling fun.

Yeap, I feel the same. I don't even understand now because, they created those new T17 maps and obviously, as it's new content, they want us to test and farm it. However, how will we do this if the currency doesn't drop? Are all strategies that appear nerfed? We don't want to farm other leagues, we want to use allflames and get currency from it, but it seems like GGG wants the league to be in a bad state...
hoho at this rate they are not stopping.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info