Ivory Tower and Coruscating Elixir problem

Hey guys, I have a big problem with bypass chaos damage from these two items. The chest and elixir just doesn't work at all. I have always 100% mana and chaos kills me. Any solution or maybe any one thing like in passive tree or eq blocked it? I am looking for 2 hours and nothing. It's unplayable game on my build. Any help?
Last edited by Kaczuś on Apr 15, 2024, 2:37:44 PM
Last bumped on Apr 19, 2024, 7:03:10 AM
Your character profile is hidden.
Well we can't see your characters so can't help you.
Oh, sry. It's unlock now. Btw I checked on my Chieftain and Ivory Tower works, but sill on my Hierophant is something wrong lol
Last edited by Kaczuś on Apr 15, 2024, 2:47:13 PM
Your flask doesnt have 100% uptime so if it ever falls off you would instantly die to chaos.

And maybe I am missing something but how is your mana at 100% at all times with a shavs in your right ring slot?
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
Your flask doesnt have 100% uptime so if it ever falls off you would instantly die to chaos.

And maybe I am missing something but how is your mana at 100% at all times with a shavs in your right ring slot?

It doesn't matter of flask cuz Ivory Tower doesn't work.
And I have 100% mana cuz Thrill Killer node with recover 2% of mana on kill.
Not sure without a video or something then.
I was looking for others, like in poe ninja and they have Ivory Tower / Ivory Tower with that Elixir, my passive tree is similar, just something is bugged - maybe I need finish special quest or I don't know, but it's awful experience.
Last edited by Kaczuś on Apr 15, 2024, 4:16:18 PM
Its extremely unlikely to be bugged if everyone else isnt having problems. If you use vitality you also disable all your auras which will massively reduce your tankiness.

Does this happen anywhere specific? Maybe expedition encounters?
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
Its extremely unlikely to be bugged if everyone else isnt having problems. If you use vitality you also disable all your auras which will massively reduce your tankiness.

Does this happen anywhere specific? Maybe expedition encounters?

Problem is that even without any buff still items don't work properly, I was checking everything, even put off every piece of gear, no results.

Where is happen? Everywhere - on standard map and Delve. Also I check with only armor on my Chieftain 91 lvl and mana is draining before life.
Last edited by Kaczuś on Apr 15, 2024, 4:58:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info