Filled Coffins no longer appearing on Bulk Trade site.

Hello,

After the 3.24.1 hotfix patch last night my Filled Coffins are no longer appearing on the bulk trade section of the official website.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Edit: It looks like others are reporting the same issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJM_LaJdkFI
Last edited by hogpeuf707 on Apr 15, 2024, 2:43:42 PM
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2024, 4:40:13 PM
I have the exact same issue. I can no longer find my Coffins in Bulk trade. But it seems to only affect Coffins that I priced after the patch, the one Filled Coffin that I can find in bulk trade is one that I priced yesterday.
I encountered the same problem with you.
It seems that if you priced your filled coffin with 12c each ,then they can be found in bulk sell.
However,if you have 2 filled coffins and you priced them with 25/2c,then they cannot be searched and nobody would message you to buy them
"
poecaocaosasd wrote:
It seems that if you priced your filled coffin with 12c each ,then they can be found in bulk sell.
However,if you have 2 filled coffins and you priced them with 25/2c,then they cannot be searched and nobody would message you to buy them

No, this isn't true. I have the same issue and have tried everything, including just setting them to 12c each.
"
poecaocaosasd wrote:

I have 5 quad tabs of coffins listed publicly, and one regular stash tab used to price each type of coffin individually. After adjust the pricing on all of them this morning, none of them appear under the bulk trade site. They still appearing perfectly fine when searching using the regular trade site. But the bulk section doesn't list my sales.
Last edited by hogpeuf707 on Apr 15, 2024, 1:27:36 PM
Broken for me as well - have not been able to sell more than a single coffin in a while, and none are appearing under my name in bulk site. I've tried multiple different styles of listing...nothing works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info