Hallow Palm and Battlemage

Can it work together? I mean you're hands become your weapon and count as dual wielding so technically it should work right? It says it does the same damage as your weapon. If it doesn't GGG needs to get on this and make it work because it really should. As a martial artist your body / your hands are your weapon. So in this case I want to make a bender character. Pretty much a spell casting martial artist.

Please no rude comments I want to know facts otherwise do not post. If anyone with GGG can enlighten me I would appreciate it.
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2024, 7:38:12 AM
Even if this works, your weapon (your death hand) will have about 2-6 physical damage.

(If your body/your hands are your weapon, then what counts as Unarmed?)
Last edited by seaman on Apr 15, 2024, 1:04:06 PM
As far as I'm aware, Battlemage only uses the damage values listed on the weapon itself. Modifiers that add damage to attacks isn't included, which is how Hollow Palm gives you damage.
Not having a weapon equipped doesn't make your hands a weapon. Being unarmed means you have no weapon. Battlemage adds your weapon's damage to your spells. You have no weapon. You will not add any damage.
Ignoring the unarmed aspect, I still don't believe it would work, because battlemage doesn't count the added global damage. An example of this would be Brutus lead sprinkler. You can add on a stack of fire damage using the weapon, but it wont count towards battle mage as far as I know. Cool idea, maybe GGG can implement something that allows extra added flat damage to interact with Battlemage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info