Bulk listing corpses not working since latest patch

I have a bug and it looks like lots of other people also do where coffins are not showing up in the bulk listings on trade. I have tried pricing corpses individually, in bulk, in defined tabs and bulk tabs. No matter what I do my trades never show up on bulk section. If I price them individually they will show on the normal trade search and show how many other similar corpses I have for sale, but still nothing in bulk

I have searched the trade site for other listings from players and a lot of them seem to have the same issue. Their corpses show up on the trade site but not on bulk even though they do have bulk for sale

It looks like this is happening to all new listings as all the bulk results that come up on trade are for corpses listed over a day ago. Can this PLEASE be looked into as this is going to annoy players wanting to trade coffins from either side
Last edited by Adders79 on Apr 16, 2024, 12:09:09 AM
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2024, 8:14:53 PM
Same issue here.
same issue here
Yep
👉😳👈
Anyone been able to fix this?
Same problem here. I've tried everything that you mentioned as well but nothing seems to fix it. Hopefully, it will be hotfixed soon enough
Same thing - multiple threads here and reddit, but not enough people complaining makes me wonder if not affecting entire player-base.
Thanks for your report! This should now be fixed, though you'll need to refresh the affected stash tabs (moving an item in them then changing areas is enough) for them to appear on the Bulk Exchange.
"
Stacey_GGG wrote:
Thanks for your report! This should now be fixed, though you'll need to refresh the affected stash tabs (moving an item in them then changing areas is enough) for them to appear on the Bulk Exchange.

Thank you, it is working again for me.
"
Stacey_GGG wrote:

Wow that was quick thanks for your prompt action

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info