Veiled Orb drop chance in area level 84?

The recent patch has increased the drop chance of the Veiled Orb in areas up to level 83.

"
The Syndicate Mastermind can now drop Veiled Orbs in Areas level 68 and above (previously level 78 and above). The chance for the Mastermind to drop the Veiled Orb between level 73 and 77 is 33% higher than between level 68 and 72. The chance between level 78 and 83 is 50% higher than between level 73 and 77.

Since I have been running Betrayal in T17 maps, my safehouses as well as the Mastermind's Lair have an area level of 84.

Is the drop chance just as high as it would be in an area of level 83, or is it the same as it would be in an areas which are level 72 and below?

Last bumped on Apr 17, 2024, 8:50:01 AM
Would assume it would have to as high in 84 as in 83 unless they have forgotten to code it. Wouldn't make sense for worse reward at the higher level. Have you been getting any?
Last edited by Belegur85 on Apr 14, 2024, 10:48:49 PM
Killed her twice this patch and dropped zero orbs.
I am aware of this being a bad sample size and probably the average outcome.
Yeah its possible it not increased if they are specifically saying 83 in the notes. Seems like an oversight if that is how it works.
Last edited by Belegur85 on Apr 14, 2024, 11:43:48 PM
I got one orb in about 12 runs last week.

I read somewhere that the drop rate is about 1 orb in 30 runs, not sure if it was changed with the last week patch.
Drop rate should be at least ~8% in lvl 83 unless they changed it for the worse. Rumor says it can be influenced somehow, like by having more lvl 3 or something.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Done four runs, got one last night in level 82 area.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info