Graveyard planners

Anyone got links to tools that actually factor in the Named corpses for the creation of the various necropolis uniques?

Not a single one I've found so far believes that these corpses exist so setting up a build is pretty much impossible without having the entire mechanic memorized.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2024, 10:44:59 PM
How does crafting the uniques work exactly? Other than perandus pact there doesn't seem to be a whole lot reason to add much other corpses?

I can think of a few, corruption, level and over valued for corruption later, rolling affix values, maybe influencing base for some reason, creating double. Is it possible to add haunted mods?, I can't tell which have spare affix spots. Is there something I'm missing? What are you using the names for exactly?

Is it the boots ravenous skill? "Enemies display their monster category"?
"
Belegur85 wrote:
How does crafting the uniques work exactly? Other than perandus pact there doesn't seem to be a whole lot reason to add much other corpses?

I can think of a few, corruption, level and over valued for corruption later, rolling affix values, maybe influencing base for some reason, creating double. Is it possible to add haunted mods?, I can't tell which have spare affix spots. Is there something I'm missing? What are you using the names for exactly?

Is it the boots ravenous skill? "Enemies display their monster category"?

Well, for the Perandus, chiefly.

But none of the planners even seem to realize that such items exist so it's impossible to build a graveyard around them w/o having an intrinsic memory of the whole layout and every single modifier possible.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Ok I see, I haven't made a jewel yet, If I come across anything useful will let you know

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info