Weird ping behaviour (FIXED STUTTERING)

Hello!

My problem is that my game runs smooth only if something is using bandwidth together with the game. This sounds weird but I have micro stuttering (latency chart looks like fence) if nothing is working in the background for example youtube video, twitch stream, radio. And it looks and feels completely smooth when I turn something in the background on.

I assume that it might be not game related problem, but still if someone knows what to do, please help.

My guess is something (modem or maybe software) is batching the data if the packet is small and since the game is sending small packets it gathers for extra milliseconds, since my ping in the game is 13ms I can feel it like I'm using that build with micro stuns.

Thanks.

Update:
Pics with more details on my gdrive.

@HanSoloDK thanks for the tip.
You told me it's an issue with wrong CPU core load so I tried to google more info about it and then I found a similar problem reddit post that leads to another reddit post and there down in the comments was the solution for me:
Win+Alt+B
Then you might want to restart graphics driver: Win+Ctrl+Shift+B
Enjoy.

I even turned graphics quality in the game to High and connected to public host outside of EU and it the game is satisfying again!
Last edited by abitfrosty on Apr 14, 2024, 6:13:19 PM
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2024, 10:52:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info