All strongboxes locked after clearing whole map

https://imgur.com/a/drjWMpP

Hi, I was doing T17 Ziggurat with Horned Tradition scarab, 2x basic ambush scarab and 1x ambush of discernment. I also replaced 2 packs with frogs.
All mobs killed, no wandering tornmented spirits to be seen and like 8 boxes are stuck on "Chest is locked" which means there are monsters remaining but there werent any.
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2024, 12:33:12 PM
I have the same issue with the same setup including having replaced the monsters with frogs, t17 map.
tested it again, its the frogs
I have the same issue 2 maps in a row, neither had frogs though.

Added the tattoo + sulphite mobs in the 2nd map can't remember what was in the first

only ONE strongbox successfully opened

EDIT: Another post mentioned searing exarch being the thing responsible for bricking the map, can any of you confirm that this was enabled?
Last edited by AdamtheNoob on Apr 16, 2024, 11:58:04 AM
Had the same issue on t17 Sanctuary, all strongboxes placed on enclaves are still closed even after I killed all monsters. Had no allflames active and had "runes of the Searing Exarch" mod on map.
"
AdamtheNoob wrote:
I have the same issue 2 maps in a row, neither had frogs though.

Added the tattoo + sulphite mobs in the 2nd map can't remember what was in the first

only ONE strongbox successfully opened

EDIT: Another post mentioned searing exarch being the thing responsible for bricking the map, can any of you confirm that this was enabled?

Yes, it is on mine. The Exarch mod.
Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.

Hello Jatin,

We already figured it out from some similar posts from other people who had the same issue. This bug triggers when you are running a T17 map with the Modifier "Searching Exarch".

That mechanic bugs out the chests which prevents us from completing the chest after clearing out all the mobs. Its also been confirmed that chests DO open in the SAME map with EXARCH MOD when you get lucky and when you open the chest and no searching exarch is spawned and placed on the ground.

Last edited by marfjuhhh on Apr 18, 2024, 12:34:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info