Poe Account got hacked/currency stolen

I took a nap earlier today, after playing all morning and when I woke back up i logged back into my account to see that about ~300div worth of currencies and investments were taken from my stash tabs.

image -
https://prnt.sc/GzS-JusqO2sE
Last edited by rakaMPro on Apr 14, 2024, 8:16:47 AM
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2024, 8:51:56 AM
Hey there!

Could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll be able to better assist you with this.
"
CoryA_GGG wrote:
Hey there!

Could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll be able to better assist you with this.

[Removed by Support]

Thats all what you can do ?

Last edited by CoryA_GGG on Apr 14, 2024, 8:37:26 AM
Hey there,

If you believe your account to be compromised please make sure to mention that in your email and we can look into the situation for you.
they even stole the jewel, they stole the fucking jewel from talents
I understand that this is frustrating for you but we aren't able to discuss account specifics on the forums. However, we will get back to you as soon as we can via email
So what they'll do is lock your account until you can verify you are the owner of it (takes multiple questions over multiple days)

They may even help you through securing your account.

BUT at the end of the day, both your game account details AND your email account details are being used to "hack" an account.

Unless YOU specifically asked support to disable the IP lock any attempt to access your account from a different IP address results in a soft lock and code being emailed to you, that code is the only way to gain access to the game account.

No items ever get restored does not matter if it's stolen, scammed or a bug.
They don't tell you which account ends up with your items (because it can be an innocent party that has traded normally) they used to have on the unlock code the IP address of where was trying to log in (though this was years ago and may have since changed)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 14, 2024, 8:53:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info