Map instances crash multiple times during Strand map (with harbinger scrabs) with flicker strike.

Dear GGG,

The problem that I am having is as follows:

I map (T16 Strands) using flicker strike. My map device uses all 4 types of harbinger scarab. I would encounter an unknown error that instantly logs me out back to the login screen, then when I'm back in my hideout, the map is completely gone with zero portals left. I've lost multiple maps already and I am very frustrated.

I've playing flicker strikes with other mapping strategies, so far, I have not encountered the same issue (e.g. T17 mapping with "Back to Basic" so no league mechanics can spawn).

Before flicker strike, I've played a sanctum farmer with hexblast mine, and I've not encountered any instance crashes.

My computer specs are as follows (although I don't think my pc is the issue):
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
PRIME B650-PLUS
AND Radeon RX 7900 XT
2 x 32GB DDR5-5200 (2600MHz)

All driver up to date.

Please can you look into the issue regarding Harbinger possibly crashing the map instance / Harbiner interacting with flicker strike that might be the cause of the crash? Thanks.

I'm running Predictive mode with Vulkan render but I've also tried DX12 which also have the same crashing issues. Please also let me know what I can do to assist the troubleshooting process.

Best regards,
Isaac
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2024, 9:50:47 AM
Everything is crashing the game today. This is fucking pathetic. I lost tons of shizels, invites and scarabs. Sad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info