An unexpected disconnection has occurred !!!

An unexpected disconnection has occurred ! thats the only message error i am getting , every time i open a map 30 sec in the map the game disconnects me and sends me to the log in screen , i lose all my portals and everything i invested in it .

yesterday was working fine no problem , today cant play the game . I redownloaded the game , changed servers , took out my skins changed , my atlas strat, but nope still doing the same thing . this game is not working for me today and its really frustrating i dont know what to do anymore.
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2024, 8:55:39 AM
Everything is crashing the game today. This is fucking pathetic. I lost tons of shizels, invites, maps and scarabs. Sad. Stop screwing up this great game.
So i have been doing some testing , started taking my build apart and realised that when i took Unending hunger ( the spectre jewel ) HELPED ALOT now i am able to finish a map but times to times i am still getting dced and losing all portals and everything i invested .

Testing still in progress .

Having the same problem. it only happens to me on t17 maps. When i join in i get disconnect in first 15 second or smtn. is it same on you? Its fine on t16s btw. This shit only happens in t17 for me
Happends to me on t16 also , i think its my spectre the problem its just bugged out but my build is concentrated on that minion . I gotta do a new build sell everything and buy everything all over again .... dont have the currency for that atm . Alot of spectres have issues ... sad .
Also playing spectres (Spectral Leader, Arena Master, Ancestral Caller) and just had a formed crash after 30 seconds. Unexpected disconnect and couldn't take any portals afterwards. Even brought in someone else to try their luck, and same, instance DC for them. Guess I broke the instance :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info