Elder Guardians CANT be done with Perma Deli Mirror Keystone

As title says they will not phase. Elder will not come out. Maven witness and shes just casting spells on the Guardian but Elder never comes and phases them to phase 2. Tested multiple maps until I just didn't walk through the Mirror and it worked correctly. Clearly this keystone shouldn't make a Elder Guardian completely impossible to kill and its bugged.
Last bumped on Apr 13, 2024, 6:15:27 AM
"
punkxxattack wrote:
As title says they will not phase. Elder will not come out. Maven witness and shes just casting spells on the Guardian but Elder never comes and phases them to phase 2. Tested multiple maps until I just didn't walk through the Mirror and it worked correctly. Clearly this keystone shouldn't make a Elder Guardian completely impossible to kill and its bugged.

How to Report Bugs

"
Rachel wrote:
Also, confirm that there are no other threads reporting this issue, and post your bug in there if that is the case.

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info