Blue Screen - Unexpected Store Exception

Hello guys,

I started playing PoE recently but i'm having some blue screen issues while playing, with the Unexpected Store Exception error message.

I thought it was caused by Awakened Poe Trade, so i unistalled it, then it happened again.

Already read about it in microsoft forums, did all the steps they recommend, but nothing changed.

I first thought that my sdd was the problem, but i have other games installed on it and it only happens with PoE.

I let my pc on all day and nothing happens, but when i play PoE it happens.

I don't know what else to do or if anyone is having the same problem as me, just leaving this post if anyone had this or know something that might help.

Thanks.
Last bumped on Apr 13, 2024, 1:43:39 AM
I've been bluescreening and crashing on and off all league... unfortunately have not been able to fix it. Tons of threads about crashes and no response from GGG.

Been playing like 10 leagues with no problems but yea, this league I've only had a couple days without infinite blue screens. Thought I fixed it a couple times with deleting filters and reinstalling and power saver stuff but it always comes back like a day later and just blue screens. Other games working fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info