[Ruthless] Can you guys please check this item drop please ?

Hello last league i killed over 40 searing looking for the jewel dissolution of the flesh and i had no lucky ...

This season i started again my hunt for the jewel and i have killed over 30 searing already and no drop, its not just me the whole server did not drop the jewel.

Can you guys please confirm if there is any kind of bug at the jewel drop rate ?
Last bumped on Apr 13, 2024, 2:42:37 PM
"
whole server did not drop the jewel.

There are many in temp league non-ruthless

probably just not much population in ruthless leagues
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
whole server did not drop the jewel.

There are many in temp league non-ruthless

probably just not much population in ruthless leagues

thats why i asking to devs check the chance, cuz over 50 people are killed it here at least plus + 30 kills solo and there was a 0 drop from the jewel.
You should check the Ruthless definition.

"
having or showing no pity or compassion for others.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
Dxt44 wrote:
You should check the Ruthless definition.

"
having or showing no pity or compassion for others.

There is not changes in bosses drop rate here buddy, u should search before speaking.

This post is not about opinions ( TECHNICAL SUPPORT )
"
bb_lui wrote:
There is not changes in bosses drop rate here buddy, u should search before speaking.

Could you help me with that? Because what I found is the opposite.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
Dxt44 wrote:
"
bb_lui wrote:

Could you help me with that? Because what I found is the opposite.

You prob read this right ?

*Item acquisition
All items and currency drop rates are significantly reduced.*

but you forgot to read this also

*Many bosses like Atziri that guarantee unique drops still do, but are often harder to access.*

I play ruthless since the first season, i know what i m talking, i just want to devs check if there is any misstake in the formula cuz its not normal.

The eater jewel ( Melding of the flesh ) is droping normal, over 5 people got this jewel already and no one is spamming eater like im doing with searing.
"
bb_lui wrote:
but you forgot to read this also

Wrong. I read this all.

As you know it's not 33.3% chance on every item in pool.

This:
"
Many bosses like Atziri that guarantee unique drops still do, but are often harder to access.

doesn't negate:
"
All items and currency drop rates are significantly reduced.

I will admit that it's not clear as we don't know what odds are, so can't be sure how's this working. My guess is they make rarer items in the pool harder to obtain.
Last edited by Dxt44 on Apr 13, 2024, 2:43:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info