Unjust Ban

Hello this post is regarding too my main account under the name of "RedBleu". yesterday during my attempt to log in I was prompted with a "Your account has been banned by an administrator". I feel as this ban was unjustified and I myself have never once done anything to break section 7 of the Terms and Service. I have already tried too appeal the ban and was denied. I've played this game since 2018 and spent a lot time, money, and effort to build what my account was. If my account being unbanned isn't an option at this point I would just like to know what exactly my account was flagged for so that in the future I can avoid what had gotten me banned.

The only thing I can think off would be a third party application like Awakened POE Trade causing my account too get flagged which would be the reason to it being banned for "Third-Party Software". This doesn't seem like the cause considering how many streamers and other players use it and promote is. I feel unsafe making purchases and starting fresh with the possibility of my new account also being banned. I don't expect a response any time soon considering just how many messages and emails GGG moderators and employees have on a daily basis but, I look forward to any type of help and response.

Thank you for your time!
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2024, 1:55:58 PM
Hey there, unfortunately we are unable to discuss account related issues via the forums. Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you have any questions.
Forget it bro, they only help with issues with donations, with bans - “we’ve already made a decision, we won’t reconsider” and it doesn’t matter how much time you spent on the game)
If you want to play, make a new account, buy tabs again)
Or don't be a jerk and play Last Epoch)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info