Do modifiers of the type "Strongest Monster in Pack gets:" work on packs with no leader?

Like "Strongest Monster in Pack gets: 400% increased Rarity of Items Dropped".

If the pack has no leader, is one of the normal mobs chosen for the 400% rarity increase?
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2024, 2:55:35 PM
"
Beglets wrote:
If the pack has no leader, is one of the normal mobs chosen for the 400% rarity increase?
That's right.
I wonder if there are TWO exactly the same strongest monsters in pack, do BOTH get the bonus?
You do realise that 400% of 0 is still 0, don't you? ;)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
If you look at the flavor text you'll notice it says what the 'strongest monster' will be.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
I've been assuming when there is no pack leader any mods that apply to strongest monster won't be applied to anything, but if people are saying it will apply to a random monster in the pack that also seems possible.

What's a definitive mod to test on without loosing too much currency? I'm thinking maybe drops chromatic?

I think it is applying to a random pack monster in the mob, the mods all seam to have a RNG factor so can say for sure but I did the jewelers orb one and got an un usual amount of JO's. Perhaps some of the detrimental effects might be absolutely definitive.
Last edited by Belegur85 on Apr 15, 2024, 3:40:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info