Support have a support forum for no reason :) Latency after 237854632 years the same

This was my first request:
Latency 52000
The problem has been around for 5 or 6 seasons. There are endless requests for solutions from you.... and nothing comes...Today I have reached a new high of 52151MS(with Screenshot). My internet connection is stable and all other functions or programmes work perfectly. WHEN WILL YOU TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM AND RESOLVE YOUR SPAGHETTI CODE?
It takes all the fun out of the game, if that should be interesting at all...

And as i see u did nothing.
we got a patch and after the patch the first numbers of my latncy are above 15000

Are you fo real?
Are you even interested at your community or do you solve the problem by giving us the next tab sale :D:D:D:D

PoE 2 coming soon and your not even capable to solve a problem after 2 or 3 years.
That will be interesting :D:D:
Last bumped on Apr 13, 2024, 12:13:18 AM
Same problem here.

Inestable ping without it being due to something wrong in my side. The internet is ok. The PC is ok.

I go to the menagerie to test and some instances have the high/volatile ping problem and some are ok, without any latency problem.

The problem is in GGG's side and they DON'T WANT to fix it. There is no note about it in the known issues post so they also DONT CARE at all too.
Last edited by Vanchelot on Apr 12, 2024, 3:59:05 PM
ive been having terrible lag spikes since mid affliction, same story. win mtr posted blah blah. isp sent tech, checked everything fine. every other app/device works. POE i just got a lag spike tonight up to FIFTY THOUSAND then right back to 17ms. nothing fixes it on my end.

what is even the point of this forum its just shouting into a void
What is wrong with this game?

Constant crash with an error message about "device lost"????

Played for 5 hours and I had at least the same amount of crashes.

What are the reasons for this???
Last edited by MeninoJasus on Apr 13, 2024, 12:18:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info