Unreasonable Report and mute time

I just got muted for 32 hours for trading in global when i wrote:
"anyone wanna swap their t14+ maps for whatever lower tier maps u still need to complete?"

1st of all: 820 is the objective sharing channel as multiple GM and ofc also players have told me and that post is exactly that, people want to complete their atlas those who allready did want to run their atlas strategy. I get t14+ maps which are required for boss rush atlas strat i run, other person gets the maps they still need. I would've been happy if someone offered the same for me yesterday.

2nd: x2 mute time every time u get muted is unreasonable when there is no rule for at what point you get muted. I got muted for something a few leagues ago the last time. I dont remember what but i know since the verry first time i got muted for something where i posted an item trade cause i didnt know better i have never traded in global again.
I think there should be some kind of redeeming time. I mean the last time was years ago, and i have actively played all that time.

3rd: pls release some list or something like that, about what kind of post is allowed/not allowed if u dont wanna do something about the x2 mute time every mute cause right now its just: oh you used global. lets mute you.
People are posting for example:"chayula flawless breachstone rota bring stone or 6 run 1 div" and dont get muted for it even though they spam it in chat, meanwhile i get muted for 1 message that is 2 lines long.

4th: Lastly please unmute me since i didnt do any trading in global. I made a screenshot of the chat and idk maybe that gm wanted to mute a guy who offered a chayula rota idk, either way im not ready to just accept a 32 hour mute for nothing.

5th: I just remembered in the past when u get muted you get an actual message from a GM, which is good in exactly this situation where u did nothing wrong cause u can message the GM that they made a mistake. Idk why that isnt the case anymore but i see no reason why it shouldnt come back.
Last edited by Tai_GGG on Apr 12, 2024, 1:25:02 PM
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2024, 1:22:39 PM
Hello there,

Thank you very much for posting your concerns, we really appreciate the feedback.

I have passed your message on to my Supervisor, who will be contacting you soon to discuss this issue privately.
Cool
I know caoscaju, we play alot together, always helpfull when people ask things, always nice, you muted the wrong person!

May Rngsus always be with you!
"
Tai_GGG wrote:
Hello there,

Thank you very much for posting your concerns, we really appreciate the feedback.

I have passed your message on to my Supervisor, who will be contacting you soon to discuss this issue privately.

Since more than 5 hours have passed... when can i expect to be contacted and in what way?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info