"This specified account does not exist."

Earlier today, I woke up to an email regarding somebody trying to log into my account. Unfortunately I noticed the email too late and somebody has already logged in and stole most of my high-value items. I don't use any other services besides Awakened POE Trade, TFT for selling items and other necessities. My Mageblood and a few items from my character in this league, all gone. A couple of high value items from my standard characters also gone. My divines in standard were also gone.

I proceeded to lock my account and go private. Changed my email and password. Disconnected and revoked whatever services I had connected to this account so that it would not happen again.

JUST NOW, I was running Sanctum. I went to afk for a few minutes just to see my account disconnected from my game. I tried to log in and it's now saying "The specified account does not exist". I tried changing my password since it enabled me to because I'm still logged in on the website. After changing passwords I still couldn't log in.

What is happening to my account???????? I just wanted to play the game! I got hacked and not I can't even play at all!

(I had a conversation with the people in /global 7246 which is Crouching_Tuna's global channel so I hope some of them can back me up when I initially talked about me getting hacked.)
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2024, 12:08:56 AM
Hey there, I'm sorry to hear that! Could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info