Golden Path Footprints on Demigods Stride and Alt Art Demigods Stride deleted after MTX Conversion.

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for fixing many of the issues that came with the new Race Reward Conversion feature.
I think most of the issues are resolved by now and i want to thank you for your continued work on it!

There is one last issue that i want to report.

The race reward "Demigod´s Stride" and "Alternate Art Demigod´s Stride" came with a unique Set of Footprints that you can´t purchase from the ingame shop.

The Footprints look like this:

These Footprints are called "Golden Path" and can be seen mentioned on the Item here:

after you converted the Item (in this case a 200 Mirror Item mind you) these Footprints are - GONE! You have no way to use them and you can´t get them back in any way. I don´t think that this is an intended behaviour considering that in other cases these Unique Item effects would carry over to the MTX Version of the Item.
The best example for this is "Demigod´s Triumph" or "Alternate Art Demigod´s Triumph"

As you can see in this picture, the Demigod´s Triumph helmets also come with a Unique Line that reads "Has Golden Radiance":

After converting a Demigod´s Triumph your MTX Helmet now ALSO provides the "Golden Radiance" Glow effect on your Helmet, as you can see in this Screenshot:

After discovering that the "Golden Radiance" effect would carry over to the MTX version of the Item it was reasonable to assume that the "Has Golden Path" line that can be found on both versions of the Demigods Stride Item will also carry over its effect and so I and many other people went on and destroyed our race reward Boots expecting our unique Footprints to still work.

What makes this a bit frustrating is the fact that you can´t get the Footprints in any other way, i cant buy them from the Shop for example and once the original Race Reward is destroyed they are pretty much gone forever.
I and many others destroyed our 200 mirror (or 10 mirror in non Alt Art) Items reasonably expecting the Footprints to remain, only to encounter this bug.

Could you please look into this for us?

Bug Report Number is 2.763.832.832

Thank you very much and take care!

Last edited by Hectormarcello1991 on Apr 11, 2024, 12:33:30 PM
Last bumped on May 4, 2024, 12:16:48 AM
😫
👉😳👈
+1
Always bothered me that the footprints disappeared when skin transferring Stride.

same, the foot print asset is not being used it would be a shame if it is lost forever.

the foot print is an iconic part of the item!
Last edited by ABVT on Apr 11, 2024, 9:25:48 AM
As mentioned in one of the other /convertracereward threads, alt art blood dance also loses its footprints when converted- perhaps footprints that were part of a non-aa unique werent meant to transfer and the demigod boots accidentally got hit with the same treatment.

For reference: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3497812
IGN: KoTao
+1
+1
+1
Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.
Any updates on this Timothy ? Thanks !

Just converted mine and was hoping that this would work.

It should definitely work !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info