Detonate mine overrides Mine skill in bar

if you have the mastery "Detonate Mines is Triggered while you are moving" it will put the triggered detonate mines on your bar bound to "W" by default when you change instance's or weapon swap
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2024, 3:23:13 AM
arr! i looked for this forum to say the same! just after the patch it keeps overriding my skill even after i keep fixing it back....
not just annoying, but extra useless since it says "skill can't be used"! :-D
Also having this bug.

It also stops call to arms from triggering until you turn it off/on in map.

In addition, if you put detonate mines on another key besides W, it also seems to get pulled off the bar if you're using Call to Arms, when the warcry triggers. This happens every time CtA triggers, so it's continuously moving my buttons mid-map.
Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.
I too am having this issue but the key it has chosen to overwrite for me is right click (which I use for movement skills (eg. shield charge) so it keeps killing me for a useless, unusable 'skill'
I have same problem as Tashie. Today it suddenly change to overwrite my right click which keeps killing me. It overwrites right click also when taking out support gem.
Same problem here, it keep replace my assassin mark with the detonate mine skill. Hope they will fix it asap, its annoying.
Same for me, its overwritting my 'T' key selection.
Just tuning in to say i also have this issue, and it's pretty much killing me all the time, and every time i switch zone i have to remember to change it, but if i move and get attacked right away.. i die.
same problems here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info