PoE unplayable with immense ping spikes

Hello,

unfortunately in my PoE experience high ping spikes are a regular accurance. I have tried everything to fix this issue myself and am only now asking for help in this forum because i simply cannot find the issue.

My problem:

The game will be perfectly fine and I can play happily. Then caused by seemingly any reason the ping shoots up to sometimes 3s or even not getting any packages for up to 2min or the game entirely freezing up. Sometimes the ping only starts to hover around 300 ms always stuttering. After enduring this for some time it sometimes resolves itself. It seems like a typical version of someone else using network capacity but simultanous speedtests to google or youtube or netflix are not delayed. I cannot find the issue.

I have tried:

Restarting PC and game - Issues always persist or reappears after some gameplay
Reinstalling the game on different SSD drives - still persists
Trying different gateways - no difference
Trying different connection methods (predictive and lockstep) - no change
Flushing dns and rebuilding it - sometimes helps for short periods od times
Just waiting - sometimes helps

My PC has good hardware (RTX and AMD R7 Installment currently on Samsung SST 870 EVO ) and other games don't cause issues
My internet connection is via a ethernet cable directly to the rooter and only this PC uses its bandwidth of ~100 MBit/s 29 ms Speedtested.

Pastebin for the WinMTR is https://pastebin.com/yQHaPWe9
I also have a video of visualizing the issue which I can provide.

I very much hope someone can help me. This issue has been there since several leagues and is sometimes worse sometimes better.

-- Many thanks !
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2024, 5:02:39 AM
I can just subscribe under this. My latency jumps as if it's a stallion on a rodeo show from 1 ->10k ping in under 5 seconds. Even Elon Musk's Falcon cannot compete with these ping spikes. I am frustrated and disappointed to a point where I just quit the game and play other online games via Steam where my ping is stable and reliable.
Tried Frankfurt, Amsterdam, London same problem everywhere. Just annoying.
Same issues, all EU servers affected.

Very bad experience
I got the same problem. Its only in the evening and it starts 8 pm (gmt+2)

Doesn't matter which european gateway.
Thanks guys!

Even knowing that other people have similar latency issues even in similar time frames is reassuring to know. It means that the problem is with GGG or some Server routing -idk- but not necessarily with my end of the connection.

Hopefully the situation gets better in the end sometime.

--Have a nice day and stay sane exiles ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info