Failed to connect to instace 3.0

I HAVE FAILED 2 UBER LABS NOW BECAUSE I KEEP TRYING TO CONNECT TO AN INSTANCE AND IT JUST THROWS ME OUT. I have tried every single suggestion in the "General Troubleshooting" thread. I have no idea what the problem is or how to even start fixing it, since the error message is a none description. It is the 3rd time I am making a thread about this. CAN I GET ANY HELP?????
Last edited by 20cow02 on Apr 9, 2024, 9:29:41 AM
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2024, 10:15:24 AM
This is a server-side issue, and unfortunately there is nothing that you can do about it.

GGG are aware of all instance crashes, so hopefully a fix will arrive once it is known what is causing it.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
xjjanie wrote:
This is a server-side issue, and unfortunately there is nothing that you can do about it.

GGG are aware of all instance crashes, so hopefully a fix will arrive once it is known what is causing it.

Oh wait for real? I saw the megathread but people seemed to have connection issues in game rather than instance being unable to load, my ping also doesn't spike at all. I assumed it was an issue on my end since this started randomly happening towards the end of last league. Thanks.

P.S managed to not crash in uberlab on the third attempt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info