PoB Posses ID

I've spent many leagues trying to be able to use this path of building addon thing. I have always had my account unchecked not private, I've done this many leagues on multiple computers in multiples locations. I know I am imputting the right information in the right spot.

I see thousands of threads, forums, blogs, reddit threads regarding the same issue everywhere some dating back many many years but no solution.

I ask in general chat in game, 20+ pms saying they've had the problem and cannot use this "PoB". What is myself and everyone else doing wrong?

I am already blocked and need multiple things like another monitor with trade screens up, multiple addons, loot filters all kinds of things. Now here I am trying to explain to my completely new friend what PoB is and I realized I cannot because I still have never had it running on any computer I own.

Is there some elite skill soft cap you need to even load this program? Between 4 of us in discord we spent from 10:30 pm to after 2am, not one of us was able to get this program going I almost don't even think its for average people.
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2024, 2:29:26 AM
Your character tab is still private (I cannot see it). You need to uncheck it to use it in PoB.

Make sure that you use the Community Fork of PoB.

😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Last edited by xjjanie on Apr 9, 2024, 2:57:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info