Alternate Art Flasks - Type Mismatch

I would like to use some of these beautiful art effects on my utility flasks even though the original flask base type of the alternate art was not compatible. Since these are now "Flask Skins" and serve no other purpose, can we apply them to any flask type?

Thanks!

Last bumped on Apr 23, 2024, 5:56:31 PM
Bump
Bump
This is not a bug. Mana flask mtx can only be applied to mana flasks, same for life, hybrid and utility flasks.

I really hope ggg changes this, but it's a consistant behavior for flask mtx and has always been like this. The only alt arts that work for utility flasks are rumi's (the fish one) and taste (it's 100+ mirrors, kekw)
del
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Apr 18, 2024, 4:51:48 PM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
This is not a bug. Mana flask mtx can only be applied to mana flasks, same for life, hybrid and utility flasks.

I really hope ggg changes this, but it's a consistant behavior for flask mtx and has always been like this. The only alt arts that work for utility flasks are rumi's (the fish one) and taste (it's 100+ mirrors, kekw)

That's what I'm asking for!

Please change it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info