I keep on Dcing for performing too many actions too fast.

Dear whoever left,

I am a really old plater with 4 different accounts(playing with family of four). We decided to return to the game and I created a new character in the new league. My stupid lvl 17 char. have been kicked for performing too many actions too fast. Come on, I am using the following noob item and gems.

It seems this game became unplayable. My ping, latency, etc. are perfect. So what is the problem? Why you made this game unplayable and too frustrating for players? Go on and do not reply and keep losing players. Make a playable game not frustrating one...

We have been trying to play for 4 days with different characters and even our marauder cyclone character was kicked for so many times. It is a waste of time and energy to be kicked and start from the beginning of te map every 2-3 minutes. I always praised this game and played since open beta. However, now I can clearly state that the game became shit.
Last edited by amakdala81 on Apr 8, 2024, 7:12:05 PM
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2024, 8:55:51 AM
Check your keyboard settings - have you got a key bound to anything out of the ordinary? Any macro? It seems that the game is detecting "repeats" of a keypress.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Unfortunately it is not related to a keyboard and we do not use any macro etc. I tried to use the skill with right mouse button and same thing happened. We also have 3 desktops and 1 laptop and we all having the same issue with different rigs and accounts/characters.
"
amakdala81 wrote:
Unfortunately it is not related to a keyboard and we do not use any macro etc. I tried to use the skill with right mouse button and same thing happened. We also have 3 desktops and 1 laptop and we all having the same issue with different rigs and accounts/characters.

If you are all having the same issue, then the only thing that I can think of is something in your router/networking that is going screwy.

Myself and my partner play at the same time with no issue whatsoever, and sometimes I also fire up a second account. We have never had the "kicked for performing too many actions".

Are there any unusual settings in your home network that might interfere? Any antivirus or firewall settings?

Edit: I also hold my RMB down and spam skills nonstop and still don't get that message.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Last edited by xjjanie on Apr 9, 2024, 9:00:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info