Blurry pixelated graphics that ends with black screen after some time

Hello, like tittle explain it all, I have this problem just from today, like half day I was played normally pixelated graphics was very rare case, but now it's permanent, its very laggy, blurry and after some time maybe 5-10 min it ends with black screen (have to restart pc), problem only with poe, other things on my pc works smooth and fast. Played poe for more than 1 year +, had no problems before.

Now from nowhere I started lagging hard, and after 5-10 minutes my monitor turns black (can only force restart pc).
Last edited by withouttaboo on Apr 7, 2024, 2:38:40 PM
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2024, 12:13:27 PM
had you been messing with game settings?

Pixelated game textures (while the UI remains sharp) is the setting dynamic resolution.

You set a target frame rate and the game will dynamically reduce resolution to maintain that frame rate,
Personally i turn that setting off, the only thing that is done dynamically for me is the culling.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
At task manager I see only 10% cpu usage and less than half memory usage with two open browsers. And I still lag hard and after 5 - 10 minutes monitor turns black, I can hear twitch for example, but can't do anything with pc, have to force restart.

POE LAGS HARD IN HIDEOUT OR ANYWHERE AND AFTER LIKE 5 MINUTES TURNS MONITOR BLACK WHICH LEAD TO PC RESTART THIS HAPPENING TO ME FROM FRIDAY.
Last edited by withouttaboo on Apr 7, 2024, 1:28:25 PM
Bump same issues.
Starting with last Necropolis update in 3.24
Game is competely uplayable now, with average 20-25 fps on good PC's.
Please help us, I want to play game again which I was playing last two years.

I disabled "dynamic sync" and pixelated graphics gone, but game is very laggy without me doing anything at all, and after 5 minutes it beats me with black screen.

I haven't changed anything on my cpu, haven't done any updates or anything except update from poe launcher.
Last edited by withouttaboo on Apr 7, 2024, 2:49:31 PM
Same problem started yesterday for me... sometimes after few hours, sometimes after few minutes getting black screen and only think I can do is hard pc restart. Other games/programs working without problems.
Same issue for me.

Game is stuck at around 29 fps and 480p textures in town/hideout, disabling Dynamic Resolution seems to bump it up to the expected 1440p but nothing helps the FPS get back to the usual 100+ I get other than restarting my pc over and over and praying.

GTX 2080 Super, i7 9700K

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info