Hidden blade's unseen strike not triggering Mjolner correctly.

Some packs of mobs are not triggering spells socketed on Mjolner.
Me and my clan did some tests and seems like some packs are not triggering the spells on Mjolner after stop/moving the character it seems like it triggers.

Things we have tested:
- different spells (arc, absolution, shock nova, etc)
- with 100% hit chance AND with resolute tecnique (so we were actually not missing)
- Watcher's eye + Haste AND Phase run + automation + increase duration + efficacy
- with and without returning proj

This is very sad since I have been playing this build for the past 3 leagues and had no issues whatsoever.

How to reproduce:
- use Hidden blade on one hand and Mjolner in the other
- socket GMP + LMP + returning proj on HB to get more projectiles
- socket any lightning spell on Mjolner
- Be perma pahsing either with Watchers eye + Haste or Phasing run setup with Automation
- Play a little on blood archeduct until bug happens.

OBS: AGAIN, this was not happening before, 3 leagues in a row it was working as intended
Last edited by Duckjap on Apr 5, 2024, 10:45:48 AM
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2024, 8:01:08 AM
Can confirm. Not sure what is triggering the bug, sometimes if you stand still it doesn't trigger and as soon as you start walking Unseen strike hits start triggering Mjolner socketed spells again (or walking doesnt trigger then standing still does). Sometimes it looks like mobs with energy shield prevent it from triggering and when they lose the ES it starts triggering again.

That's the most accurate i could describe the source of the issue, it started this league.
IGN gubert
Same for me, it was working before.
bump for visibility
Same here, the cause may be alternating hits between hidden blade and mjolner
Can we get an answer for this from the staff please?
Thanks for your report, I'll pass this on.
Thank you, I saw there was no fix for this yet.
Please let me know if there is any ETA on this.
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info