Unable to pick up items in maps

Hey legends,

I downloaded POE via steam on my Mac studio today after taking a few months off as I wanted to play the new league. After logging I went into standard to warm up. Upon entering a map (T16 crimson temple) I was able to do everything except loot items on the ground (I had no loot filters on). No matter what I clicked items on the ground where the only thing that were completely unclickable. I reloaded my filterblade filters to see if that would help as I wasn't using a filter at all at the start and nothing changed. I logged out and used up all the portals thinking it was a cache problem but nothing worked. I turned off items and back on as sometimes they are highlighted so far away from the character that it doesn't register but that didn't work. I could stand directly on top of an item and I wouldn't be able to interact with it. I tested out other things in the map like random boxes up find everything and I was able to click on them. Strong boxes, boxes from legion, random shrines etc were all fine to click and interact with but loot was just not able to be picked up.

I couldn't find anything online to help and assumed it might just be a cache thing and that took a while to load when reinstalling the game. I've uninstalled it for now hoping for a reply from you legends.

Im running a Apple M1 Ultra, 64 GB, version Ventura 13.3.1 (a)

CHeers,
Benny
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2024, 6:52:21 AM
I'm currently redownloading the whole game again to see if it's still a thing
SO game fully downloaded again and I'm unable to loot a thing, doesn't matter what map im running.

I turn filters on or off, makes no difference.

This is a game breaking bug and makes the game 100% unplayable
Check "Key Pickup" option in "Game" tab in settings (should be "Disabled")

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info