Washed out Steam screenshots with Vulcan only

Other screenshot/screen recorders aren't affected, just steam.

Not related to HDR settings (off), issue persisted through multiple driver and game versions.
Not sure if other Vulcan games are affected, but no other games steam screenshots have this issue.

Vulkan ss

DX12 ss

DX11 ss
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2024, 4:13:34 AM
Try F8 instead of Steam
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Apr 4, 2024, 1:08:38 AM
F8 saves a black screen for me, worked last league since I've apparently fat fingered a few before.

My problem was solved by not using Vulcan, but its still just a workaround.
"
maegajang wrote:
F8 saves a black screen for me, worked last league since I've apparently fat fingered a few before.

My problem was solved by not using Vulcan, but its still just a workaround.

can't replicate this bug for me. I can save a screenshot with F8 and Vulcan

Have you updated the driver?

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
If you mean GPU drivers, yes its up to date.
As I said the initial issue has persisted through multiple game and driver versions, can't speak to F8 saving a black screen but that's not my issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info