3.24.0b Hotfix

3.24.0b Hotfix

• Fixed a bug that could cause some bosses to fail to transition phases.
  • Fixed a bug in Necropolis League where Einhar capturing a Beast could prevent the Nameless Seer from spawning.
  • Fixed a bug with Necropolis Grave-crafting which could result in the error "Item already has maximum number of Sockets" showing incorrectly.
  • Fixed a client crash.

This patch has been deployed without restarting the servers. You will need to restart your client to receive the client changes in this patch.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Apr 6, 2024, 1:52:25 AM
PauseChamp
Last edited by Adrianwho on Apr 4, 2024, 3:40:27 PM
ME WHEN UHHHHHH im WUH
yay fixes!

Last edited by POEtayto on Apr 4, 2024, 3:58:42 PM
My life. My rules. My style. My attitude. You love me, or hate me. I don't care. Just don't play with me.
When are you guys fixing the singapore servers?
when you fix divine printing by opening maps only, this is not poe gameplay.. this is horrible. make whole economic trash. you should do something againts this asap.. its worse league ever played so far.. if this keep going long just destroy whole market in less than 1 week.. also you cant make money by any other farm method. you will only able to make money if you doing this dumb shit hideout afk and fishing for divine orbs and then you get it you came out with 50-60-80-120+ divines..
"
when you fix divine printing by opening maps only, this is not poe gameplay.. this is horrible. make whole economic trash. you should do something againts this asap.. its worse league ever played so far.. if this keep going long just destroy whole market in less than 1 week.. also you cant make money by any other farm method. you will only able to make money if you doing this dumb shit hideout afk and fishing for divine orbs and then you get it you came out with 50-60-80-120+ divines..

100% TRUE FIX IT!
League is fire!
Yeah league was buffed for a day, then ruined again. Affliction was buffed for whole duration and people played a lot. What is wrong with everyone being rich and having loot?

And why nerf scarabs of all things? It was so great to actually have cheap basic scarabs, without them maps are going to be empty.
Last edited by Kuwálda on Apr 4, 2024, 7:07:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info