it's me or the game has less fps with the mechanics (blight, dilirium, etc.) not playable

Last season I had between 30 and 40 fps in blight and now I have 8 fps.

my setting are all low
and i have amd 5600x
1070ti
32 go of ram

can someone help me because is not playable ! thank u
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2024, 1:27:15 PM
Hello!

I have this same problem with my 1070, since this patch blight and delirium got unplayable going from 30-40 stable to 10-20. Dont really know what happened.
I play on low settings too.
You are not alone :(
In the previous league it happened when there was too much going on in the screen, but it was manageable. This league I can do normal maps, but I have to skip all blight events because is unplayable. And I made a build specifically for blight.
Last edited by B00b on Apr 7, 2024, 4:28:30 AM
also having performance issues with certain content, most notoriously is blight.
even a simple 2 lane encounter crawls to almost a freeze

I was thinking maybe it my build(bama), will try to enable the notoriously broken multithreading, maybe it will help here

i513500/16gb/rx580
In this league a lot of the content has become unplayable. I love blight and I cant play.
Yea you are not alone there Dx12 perform a bit better atm but still when there is too much stuff on the screen it drops below 30 FPS and the Dynamic Resolution is pretty much outdated and doesn't perform what it suppose to do.
Last edited by Ramymn on Apr 8, 2024, 9:01:37 PM
I fixed my issues by changing directx11 to directx12 in the config file

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info